Lefranc, Alix, Jhen ... et les autres
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso

4 participants

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 2 sur 3]

26Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Dim 26 Jan - 23:07

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

arsen33 a écrit:@Raymond: En fait si tu as lu les 12 premières pages de Will Sparrow paru dans Sky Blazers, tu as lu la première aventure "Le pirate du ciel" en entier puisque celle-ci n'est constituée que des 10 premières pages. Les deux dernières pages correspondent en fait au début du second récit "La chasse aux pirates" qui lui aussi fait 10 pages. Le troisième épisode "Dino et Dario héros de l'air" est lui plus long. Il fait 24 planches et celle-ci sont de 4 bandes. Dans le n°2 de Sky Blazers, le nombre de bandes change en cours puisque le début du troisième épisode et lié à la fin du deuxième.
Pour la réimpression après guerre en Italie tout a été remonté sous forme de planches de 5 bandes donnant un total de 32 pages. En France le découpage a encore été différent puisque cela fait 48 pages. Le bon découpage est celui publié dans Paperino, Spirou et Sky Blazers (mais dans ce cas il n'y a pas la fin dans le n°3 semble-t-il???).

That is very informative – thank you!  pouce 

I collect Paperino here and there, but I thought Will Sparrow first appeared in Topolino: good to know!

I confirm that Sky Blazer #2 appears to be the last issue of the series, so the ending of the third episode "Dino et Dario héros de l'air" that you mention very likely never saw the light in the USA.

27Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Dim 26 Jan - 23:10

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

Sorry to disrupt Raymond’s showing of the Sky Blazers pages, but I wished to show the Boniface le Grand album, published in France during the occupation in 1941:

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 30hAe1Kh

The story appeared originally in Il Vittorioso, in 1937 (first year), and was in color. In france, in the album version, they used a two-color printing and re-arranged the panels in a different way, adding also some artwork to even the whole thing…

Here’s a photo of the inside pages:

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 OFvgWrfh

28Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Dim 26 Jan - 23:12

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

Also, my recently improved Vittorioso run from the same year (1941), with "Mare Nostro", the second war-themed adventure of Romano by Caesar (the thid being "Verso A.O.I.").

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 FcRRoyJh

29Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Lun 27 Jan - 13:25

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Interesting pictures. I do have the a Caesar's story named "Dans les abîmes de la Mer" (in a small magazine), and I supposed it was a Romano adventure, but the pictures are not the same. I wil show you some scans later, after I finished the Will Sparrow story.

Page 7 now !

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Skypir17

30Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Lun 27 Jan - 13:26

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Page 8

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Skypir19

31Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Lun 27 Jan - 22:23

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

I love the colors on this US edition…  pouce 

32Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Lun 27 Jan - 23:19

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

I suppose that theVittorioso colours are very nice too.

Indeed, I wonder how much is the difference between italien and US editions ?

33Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Mar 28 Jan - 13:29

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Page 9 of "Sky Pirates"

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Skypir20

34Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Mar 28 Jan - 13:30

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Page 10

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Skypir21

If I did understand well, the first episode stopped after 10 pages in Italy. In the comic-book, the story lasts on 12 pages, but it seems logical that the end of the comic-book is the same as the italian comic-strip.

35Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Mar 28 Jan - 15:00

arsen33

license ès BD
license ès BD

Raymond a écrit:If I did understand well, the first episode stopped after 10 pages in Italy. In the comic-book, the story lasts on 12 pages, but it seems logical that the end of the comic-book is the same as the italian comic-strip.

Yes this is the end of "Il pirata del Cielo".

The first strips from Page 11 are the begginning of "Dino e Dario a la caccia di Will Sparrow"... then page 12 and the first 8 pages published in the next issu of Sky Blazzers show the second episode.
When the third episode "Dino e Dario gli eroi del aria" starts in Sky Blazzers the pages are then 4 strips while there was only 3 strips for the first two episodes.

36Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Mer 29 Jan - 13:38

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Page 11

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Skypir22

37Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Mer 29 Jan - 13:38

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

And page 12

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Skypir23

38Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Mer 29 Jan - 13:45

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

The second comic book is not well scanned and it's better to stop. I just show one page.

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 0113

The quality is poor  !   Rolling Eyes

39Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Mer 29 Jan - 23:01

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

arsen33 a écrit:
Raymond a écrit:If I did understand well, the first episode stopped after 10 pages in Italy. In the comic-book, the story lasts on 12 pages, but it seems logical that the end of the comic-book is the same as the italian comic-strip.

Yes this is the end of "Il pirata del Cielo".

The first strips from Page 11 are the begginning of "Dino e Dario a la caccia di Will Sparrow"... then page 12 and the first 8 pages published in the next issu of Sky Blazzers show the second episode.
When the third episode "Dino e Dario gli eroi del aria" starts in Sky Blazzers the pages are then 4 strips while there was only 3 strips for the first two episodes.

Thanks for the great clarifications, arsen. pouce
I have no Paperino issues with the stories, so I can’t tell Raymond about the quality of the colors and printing (these stories are not Vittorioso material).

Raymond a écrit:The second comic book is not well scanned and it's better to stop. I just show one page.
The quality is poor  !   Rolling Eyes

Yes, I told you it was taken from microfilm: a usual practice when they did not have the GA books (which may be very expensive). Smile

40Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Jeu 30 Jan - 11:17

arsen33

license ès BD
license ès BD

Juste pour compléter, voici la page 9 de Will Sparrow dans Sky Blazzers 2 ou l'on passe à 4 bandes par pages.
Just for completists, here is page 9 of Will Sparrow in Sky Blazzers 2 where it goes to 4 strips per pages.

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 2110[/img]

41Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Jeu 30 Jan - 19:08

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Merci !   Very Happy 

Je rebondis maintenant sur un message de piccic, qui a soulevé mon intérêt

piccic a écrit:Also, my recently improved Vittorioso run from the same year (1941), with "Mare Nostro", the second war-themed adventure of Romano by Caesar (the thid being "Verso A.O.I.").

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 FcRRoyJh

Do you have the complete chronology of the Romano's adventures ? I only know some stories translated in french, and a lot of them are missing.

42Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Jeu 30 Jan - 23:31

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

Raymond a écrit:Do you have the complete chronology of the Romano's adventures ? I only know some stories translated in french, and a lot of them are missing.

No. You have got to ask Tomaso: he has everything at hand, and he has the issues of Informavitt where it was published.
I believe the reprint book they issued years ago collects all the stories. The last one, however, is "Romano nel Tibet", from 1943 (yes, not just Tintin and Bob & Bobette, but Romano as well went to Tibet…).  Very Happy

43Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Sam 1 Fév - 18:17

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Wel ! I will ask to him !

As far as I know, there are five stories of Romano.

The first one (Il Legionario) and the last one (Romano nel Tibet) have been published in an italian book. I do own that album !

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Tomano12

The second Romano's story is entitled "il deserto bianco". This adventure takes place in Groenland and it has been translated in a french "petit format" (Superboy N° 1). I never could read it.

The third story is Negli abessi del Mare. It has been translated and published in a comic book named "Garry" (special N° 20), as well as the fourth story which is entitled Il nemico invisible.  I do have this "horrible" comic book, which did not respect Caesar's original work.

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Garrys11

I suspected since a long time that some stories were missing in my list, and your post (with the picture) confirms this feeling. I don't know where to place the story entitled "Mare nostro ?

44Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Sam 1 Fév - 22:20

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

Tomaso has experienced some problems in logging into the forum, but he provided me the full chronology via email (he double checked it with his journals) – here it is:  pouce 

"Romano il legionario", Il Vittorioso n°16/1938 - n°45/1938 (30 planches en couleur)

"Il deserto bianco", Il Vittorioso n°12/1939 - n°42/1939 (31 planches en couleur)

"Negli abissi del mare", Il Vittorioso n°43/1939 - n°4/1940 (13 planches en couleur)

"Il nemico invisibile", Il Vittorioso n°4/1940 - n°26/1940 (23 planches en couleur)

"Per l'Italia", Il Vittorioso n°27/1940 - n°42/1940 (16 planches en couleur)

"Mare nostro", Il Vittorioso n°43/1940 - n°7 of the 1941 (17 planches en couleur)

"Verso A.O.I"
, Il Vittorioso n°8/1941 - n°23/1941 (16 planches en couleur)

"Il siluro umano", from n°13/1942 - n°22/1942 (10 planches en couleur)

"Caposaldo 'P'", from n°23/1942 - n°29/1942 (7 planches en couleur)

"Romano nel Tibet", Il Vittorioso n°4/1943 - n°20/1943 (7 planches en couleur + 10 en bleu et rouge)

45Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Dim 2 Fév - 12:03

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Thank you very much ! I still have a lot of stories to find out.   pouce

I would like to read some Romano's stories in their original presentation. The french comic books have devasted the original boards, and Caesar's art has been completely lost in these magazines..

I show you an example from Negli abessi del Mare, which has been published in Garry.

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Abames10

This first page contains only four pictures. The second one should therefore also belong to the first original board.

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Abames11

46Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Dim 2 Fév - 23:02

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

I see… unfortunately 1939 is the only year run (among the first five) which i have incomplete… so I can’t check.
Now, don’t tell me Nino has become "le gras marsiellais Titin Malcasse"? – and Romano "Wick", because it would be too fun…  Laughing

47Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Dim 2 Fév - 23:43

Raymond

Raymond
Admin

Yes, Romano has become "Wick" in this french version, but I suppose that the graphic changes are still worse than the graphic ones.

I can't compare this Romano's french page with the original, but I can do it with another story entitled "Il Brigantino degli Abissi". I've found this page into the"Fumetti Classici" blog.   Wink 

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Caesar11

And now, I show the same sequence in the french comic book Garry !

Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Brigan10

That's a pity, isn't it ?    Rolling Eyes

arsen33

license ès BD
license ès BD

Well, it is allmost like the french page was redrawn. Actually I believe that they did not have the original pages but only printed pages. They cut the printed page to remove the ballons and reorganize it. And then they had some new things to fill the blank (the door in the bottom left case for exemple which is added since the original case was cut in that part.
It is also amazing to see the mistake with the ballon in the Italina page in the bottom middle left case.

49Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Caesar et le Vittorioso Lun 3 Fév - 23:01

piccic

piccic
alixophile
alixophile

"Il Brigantino degli Abissi" is not a Romano story. It appears to be from some 1950s issue of Il Vittorioso. The last Romano story (you have it) is "Romano nel Tibet". After that Romano ends his adventures. Very Happy

Hey, how does it sound "le gras marsiellais Titin Malcasse" in french? Laughing Nino is a character which occasionally makes you laugh, I have to check if they stressed this in the french translation. Smile

arsen33 a écrit:It is also amazing to see the mistake with the ballon in the Italina page in the bottom middle left case.
To which one are you referring to, arsen?

arsen33

license ès BD
license ès BD

piccic a écrit:Hey, how does it sound "le gras marsiellais Titin Malcasse" in french?  Laughing Nino is a character which occasionally makes you laugh, I have to check if they stressed this in the french translation. Smile

Gras Marseillais is a surname indicating the fatness of the personage and its region. "Titin Malcasse" sounds also a bit pejorative. So the character of this pezrsonage seems to have been emphasized by its name in french.

piccic a écrit:
arsen33 a écrit:It is also amazing to see the mistake with the ballon in the Italina page in the bottom middle left case.
To which one are you referring to, arsen?

The case where it says "Il recupero sarà..." (on the left, 3rd from the top). The bottom of the ballon is drawn but the text has been added in a box...

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 2 sur 3]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant